Mountain View, CA, Apr 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Entytle, the leading provider of Installed Base Sales Automation solutions for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), today announced today that it has launched on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Entytle’s AI driven Insyghts platform uncovers, prioritizes and curates highly qualified sales and service opportunities directly from an OEM’s own customer interaction and transaction data. The platform’s AI engine continuously executes its proven purpose built machine learning algorithms, to cleanse, aggregate and analyze data sourced from ERP, CRM and other traditionally dispersed systems to present high-probability, frequently overlooked sales opportunities.
“Now as part of Salesforce AppExchange, Entytle’s predictive sales opportunities are delivered directly to OEM sales and service reps via Salesforce.com, with all the information they need to act more quickly and precisely on lucrative recurring sales opportunities,” according to Entytle CEO, Vivek Joshi.
Entytle’s Insyghts suite includes:
- Customer 360: By consolidating siloed data and passing it through a rigorous data quality process, Entytle creates a holistic perspective of customers’ equipment, service history, parts purchases, service contracts, and more in one single view.
- Opportunity Generation: Automated sales opportunities are delivered to Salesforce.com via AI models that analyze enterprise data to recommend the right items and services at the right time to maximize the chances to obtain a “buy” decision. Customer contacts are prioritized to identify the most relevant buyers. Opportunities are automatically linked to the relevant campaigns for reporting and to track campaign status.
- Campaign Management: Using the power of Entytle to segment and hyper-target the installed base, customers can run marketing and sales campaigns with precision. Insyghts allows managers to view expected revenue before the campaign runs, then automatically track actuals in real-time.
- Churn Prediction: Insyghts computes a health score and churn index for every site, providing sales leaders an assessment on customer relations and early warnings to prevent customers from leaving.
- Installed Base Management: Entytle aggregates and cleanses vast amounts data from ERP, CRM, and other data sources to provide a true installed base view to the entire organization.
“Our customers are seeing a 10X return on their investment in Entytle using Insyghts to drive proactive selling. As part of the Salesforce AppExchange, that return will be realized even faster,” concluded Mr. Joshi.
Find Entytle Insyghts on Salesforce.com AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EcsqUUAR
Entytle makes it easy for manufacturers to increase customer loyalty and recurring revenue, thus creating customers for life. Entytle Insyghts, the first AI-powered Installed Base Sales Automation platform enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and process that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive recurring revenue growth. OEMs can recapture lost wallet-share, reduce churn, and drive upsell with Entytle. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Mountain View, California. www.entytle.com.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses. Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Vivek Joshi, CEO