Entytle’s cloud-based software creates highly qualified opportunities for the aftermarket business, driving top-line growth, improved sales cycle time and predictable revenue. With Entytle, aftermarket sales teams have actionable and timely insights into customers’ needs and can close more sales in less time.
How? Our Aftermarket Engagement Platform aggregates and enriches customer data, analyzes customer history and behavior using sophisticated machine learning and statistical analysis, and surfaces actionable customer insights to drive aftermarket revenue growth.
Entytle is a 2016 Red Herring – North America Top 100 Company. The company has funding from Accel Partners, is based in Austin, TX and is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the rapidly growing team.
Mission of the Role: Onboard customers onto Entytle’s Aftermarket Engagement Platform (Insyghts) by developing a comprehensive solution and implementation plan for each customer that aligns with their success criteria. Execute customer engagements in a reliable, repeatable and scalable manner and provide a superior experience throughout the onboarding cycle while delivering fast time-to-value. Provide sales with appropriate implementation support during the customer acquisition cycle.
Description of Role: As a Solutions Manager , you will be the primary person responsible for leading implementations with customers as well as ensuring their success with Entytle Insyghts once they’re onboard. You will interact closely with key stakeholders from the customer as well as Entytle’s leadership team and Data team based in Pune, India to ensure a successful implementation. You will collaborate extensively with our Data Engineering team to build out any custom features in our ETL pipeline to support customer’s needs and help provide key metrics (e.g. dashboards, reports) to help them increase revenue and user adoption. You will solicit feedback from customers and be involved in shaping future product offerings, data operations and data science features by working closely with the respective teams.
Implementation is critical to the success of the Entytle solution. Therefore, you will be required to be hands-on and working with the customer right from Day 1. This typically involves everything from working with IT to extract the right data to training end users on how to derive value from Entytle Insyghts. You’ll be comfortable getting deep into the data, using SQL and Python to analyze customer trends and stitch together data from multiple sources. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our Data Science and Product teams to develop innovative new features, fine-tune various algorithms, and improve our product and our customer’s user experience.
- Deliver Return On Investment to customers in excess of plan
- Track and improve customer user counts and adoption metrics
- Drive customer expansion & renewals
- Requirement Gathering
- Data and analytics
- Project Management
- Indirect leadership
- Business fundamentals
- Attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Calm under pressure
Experience and Skills Required:
- 4+ years in a customer facing role
- Ability to plan and execute projects within tight deadlines
- Resource management for delivery as well as expectation setting with customers
- Exceptionally high standards for any deliverable to the customer
- Strong knowledge of databases, ability to work with data hands-on with high fluency
- Innovative thinking to meet requirements within constraints
- Ability to work with a wide range of personas, from Inside Sales Representatives to Service executives, to drive quick decisions and meet implementation requirements
- Conduct in-person data, training, and brainstorming workshops at customer sites across the US (Travel estimated at up to 30% of time)
- Willingness to receive feedback and improve
Preferable Experience and Skills:
- Past work in consulting, investment banking, implementations of complex software solutions, or analyst roles with industrial manufacturers
- Past work with industrial manufacturers
- Strong technical aptitude, including intermediate or advanced fluency with SQL and PLSQL.
- Python (Pandas, Sklearn) is a great plus