Entytle is at the perfect intersection of big data analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning and sales automation.
We are revolutionizing the way industrial OEM manufacturers can leverage existing information to make highly profitable data driven decisions and increase recurring revenue from their customer installed base.
Our highly satisfied customers have derived tremendous ROI from our cutting edge software.
Deliver innovative but pragmatic solutions to help our customers drive recurring revenue sales, increase loyalty and capture lifetime value from their customers.
- Work collaboratively with Entytle stakeholders to create AI and Machine Learning algorithms that address recurring revenue sales
- Utilize our data science platform to research and generate new insights into customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Provide our internal teams and customers a clear understanding of the models and research generated
The position reports to the Head of Data Science. You will work with other data scientists, engineers and product management team members in developing insights and innovative data science models (e.g. AI, ML) in support of our installed base sales automation application. Your communication skills will allow you to work with internal teams and, as needed, our manufacturing-based customers. You will use your agile experience to work with our geographically dispersed teams.
- Work with, as needed, customers to understand business challenges and propose new modeling and algorithmic solutions that leverage the latest in statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the data science team, data engineers, developers and product management to translate business requirements into technical requirements that can be addressed with statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Study data sources and find insights/correlation to investigate how data science can be used to solve existing and new business challenges.
- Apply statistical analysis and modeling techniques on small and large datasets to solve specific business problems in the installed base sales automation domain.
- Use best practices in applying and deploying data science at scale.
- Strong sense of and an ability to cultivate an environment of teamwork, and a willingness to help others.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff members and customers.
- Proficiency in data analysis and programming languages such as SQL, Python, and R.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience in machine learning, statistics or experiment design.
- Master’s Degree required in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Physics or a related field with focus on data analysis.
- Expertise in machine learning, statistics, data analysis. Must have an excellent knowledge of advanced methods, and experience in applying those methods to a variety of problems.
- Solid grasp of probability, statistical or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability. Experience with time-series analysis would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems
- Familiarity with software development cycles, source control systems (including Git), databases, and cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Knowledge of large equipment manufacturing, installed base sales, recurring revenue, and equipment service would be a plus.