Mission of this role: Provide a superior experience to the customer throughout their lifecycle with Entytle in order to 1) help them achieve their internal goals, 2) achieve significant ROI, and 3)ensure each customer has operationalized the solution to the fullest extent.
- Ensure effective and efficient implementations to meet committed cost and timelines.
- Maintain 100%renewal rates by driving overall value with the customer.
- Successfully manage the on-boarding, training, customer support, and renewal of the customer.
- Understand the customer’s business and industry in order to deliver quick and high ROI as well as the sustained usage of the Entytle Insyghts application by a diverse functional group of users.
- Drive adoption across customer’s user base.
- Define the operational metrics for Customer Success that ensures the organization understands the overall health of the customer.
- Create and continuously improve an on-boarding process to help new team members quickly become effective contributors to the overall goals of the company.
- Work closely with Customer Operations team to deliver implementations that follow the defined process.
- Work as a customer advocate within Entytle to help ensure voice of customer reaches Product team and is reflected in ongoing product roadmap.
- Recruit high potential team members that can effectively work together as individuals to create a company-wide culture of customer success.
- Functional experience and knowledge of a Manufacturing environment that reflects in financial, transactional and offering portfolio knowledge inside a recurring revenue business model.
- Internal experience moving between the Sales, Customer Operations, Engineering and Product functions as it relates to an enterprise software company.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams of employees in both initial projects as well as those that monitor success over multiple months.
- Leadership skills –ability to engage and influence customers to help drive successful solutions and manage the team to the desired outcomes.
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”.
- Strong leadership –clear goal setting, and managing to outcomes.
- Execution focused –knows how to get things done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning processes and skills.
- Agile thinker, quick learner.
- Flexibility to adjust course as we learn from our early work.
- Has grit –knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- At least 5-10 years in working in or knowledge of a working “OEM”, with a particular emphasis on recurring revenue strategic areas (Parts, Service, Aftermarket).
- Worked for at least (1) early stage SaaS company in a similar role.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field,preferably engineering.
- Some development process experience.
- Proven track record of successful customer engagements.