Mission: Research, identify and prospect target customers. Generate quality meetings through various prospecting methods including cold calling, emails blasts, marketing campaigns, incoming inquiries, etc. Fill top of the funnel and generate new business opportunities for Entytle to hit all growth targets – become the voice of the Entytle brand.
Outcomes: The ESDR will conduct high-level conversations with executives about their aftermarket business and their operations. The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has rapid advancement potential.
Why a Career with Entytle? Are you looking to jump-start your career with a fast-growing venture capital backed technology company. Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart, driven and hardworking people that push you to be better and deliver excellent results? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things, read on – you might fit with us!
Entytle is looking to capitalize on its current momentum. A big part of this is building a new sales office out of Chicago. A big part of that strategy will initially be growing our team of Enterprise Sales Development Representatives.
We’re looking for people that want to jump-start their career through enterprise sales and new business development. Did you know that 40 percent of S&P 500 CEOs come from sales and marketing backgrounds? Previous sales experience in technology doesn’t hurt but it isn’t a requirement (the majority of our team came directly from the dorm to our office!).
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn about Entytle, market and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, Prospecting, E-mail, Slack, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom meetings, Dialpad, Product Info
- Build relationships with management team, your counterparts on inside sales team, Account Executives and counterparts on other teams
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market, the business and any skill development resources that may be available to help you grow
- Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup and new opportunities generated
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside sales duties and responsibilities
- Look for opportunities to go above your role by helping in other areas of company to explore where you see yourself wanting to grow
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Open PTO Policy
Entytle is a global provider of Aftermarket Engagement and Installed-Base Management systems that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered Aftermarket Engagement Platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Palo Alto, California, with a growing office in Pune, India and expanding into Chicago, IL.