Entytle is at the perfect intersection of big data, predictive analytics, machine learning and sales automation.
We are revolutionizing the way industrial OEMs can leverage existing information to make highly profitable data driven decisions and increase recurring revenue from their customer installed base.
Our highly satisfied customers have derived tremendous ROI from our cutting-edge software.
We are looking to build an incredible library of content to use internally and externally by our customers and prospects. The depth of this library will include simple data sheets to complex white papers and eBooks designed for a specific set of personas within the industrial manufacturing vertical market.
You are a content and marketing machine with experience working in a fast-paced environment leveraging content as one of the primary marketing mechanisms to build brand awareness and a pipeline of new customers.
The ideal candidate has both a marketing and journalism background, as well as experience writing thought-leadership content for B2B start up technology companies.
- Highly skilled writer with creativity and imagination and a strong attention to detail
- Clear, persuasive, and compelling writing style which drives education, awareness and creates engagement and action across all identified persona’s
- The ability to manage the current marketing systems in place (Pardot, Salesforce etc)
- Prioritize and manage content strategy for multiple demand generation campaigns
- Evaluate and recommend best practices for demand gen by building engaging content
- Developing content to kick off a thought leadership program
- Enhance customer-focused marketing and engage customers for testimonials
- Willing to hear and manage other people’s points of view and take on critical feedback
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Interest in technology, knowledge of new marketing and content trends
- Understand how to leverage the web, social media, SEO, email campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience related to the above responsibilities
- At least 2 years at a true start-up (series A or B) to mature company evolution experience
- Love to work at early stage start-ups where the ability to directly impact the organization is high
- Previous experience with Industrial OEMs, SaaS, Field Service, AI/ML solutions, CRM
- Must be able to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Team player DNA working with all departments across the company to achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required
What You Will Get
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- An environment where we do work hard and play even harder
- Being part of and contributing to the TEAM and Family environment
- Passionate people building great products