Customer Implementation Engineer
Customer Success | Palo Alto, CA
Mission of this role
Ensure customer success by onboarding them seamlessly and drive continuous improvement in their use of Entytle’s platform to achieve superior business outcomes. Execute customer engagements in a reliable, repeatable and scalable manner and provide a superior experience throughout the onboarding cycle while delivering fast time-to-value.
- Successful execution of customer engagements per Entytle SLAs.
- Seamless onboarding experience by taking a consultative role and helping sales leaders drive adoption of the platform.
- Increased customer satisfaction by developing a thorough understanding of the customer’s growth objectives and understanding the technicalities of their business.
- Concurrent management of 4-5 new and existing customers.
Work / Educational Requirements
- At least 4 – 6 years experience in a customer facing / professional services role at a SaaS company
- At least 2 – 3 years experience at a ‘big four’ in a business consulting / analyst role with good understanding of various industries, organization structures, stakeholders, and business processes to positively impact program adoption
- Prior experience with project management skills, gathering requirements, setting and managing customer expectations is a must
- BA/BS degree required, in a scientific, mathematical or technical discipline such as physics, math, economics or engineering
- Some development process experience
- Proven track record of successful customer engagements
- Proven ability to execute software implementation plans.
- Exceptional program or project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience working with large data sets, performing ETL, parsing data and developing scripts to handle data.
- Able to work with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”.
- Agile thinker, quick learner, has grit – knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in dealing with large enterprise accounts.