Data Analyst – II
Customer Success | Palo Alto, CA
Mission of this role
Execute customer data analysis in a reliable, repeatable and scalable manner to deliver fast time-to-value.
- Execution of data analysis, ETL, and data mining to support customer deployments per Entytle SLAs.
- Concurrent management of 6 – 8 new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Customer Engagement Managers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
Work / Educational Requirements
- At least 4 years experience in customer facing role, preferably in a customer success, or professional services in a SaaS environment.
- Hands-on experience writing complex sql queries, extracting and importing large amounts of data.
- Some experience dealing with enterprise software such as Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Some experience in perl / python / R is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in a scientific, mathematical, or technical field such as physics, math, economics, or engineering.
- Some development process experience.
- Proven track record of successful customer engagements.
- Proven ability to execute software implementation plans.
- Execution focused – knows how to get things done.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven experience working with large data sets and deriving insights from data using various business intelligence and data analytics tools.
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”.
- Strong planning processes and skills.
- Agile thinker, quick learner.
- Flexibility to adjust course as we learn from our early work.
- Has grit – knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in dealing with large enterprise accounts.