Enterprise Sales Development Representative (ESDR)
Sales | Palo Alto, CA
Mission of this role
Research, identify and prospect target customers. Generate quality meetings through various prospecting methods including cold calling, emails blasts, marketing campaigns, incoming inquiries, etc. Fill top of the funnel for Entytle to hit all growth targets – become the voice of the Entytle brand.
The very first Entytle ESDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes and by developing their own prospecting best practices through hands-on experience. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You’ll also learn what works best and continuously improve the SDR process for future team members.
The ESDR will conduct high-level conversations with executives about their aftermarket business and their operations. The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has rapid advancement potential.
Work / Educational Requirements
- Desire to learn and succeed in enterprise-level SaaS sales.
- Preferably 1 year experience in sales development role in a SaaS environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas simply.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment.
- Four year university/college degree required.
- Prior successful sales or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred.
- Salesforce.com and Pardot proficiency preferred.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Continually improve and innovate SDR processes for future team members.
- Grow, manage and maintain top of the funnel pipeline.
- Strategize with team to identify and target key prospects.
- Engage executives in high-level aftermarket discussions.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs.
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter that needs no push.
- Unwavering self-confidence.
- Execution focused, gets things done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile thinker, quick learner.
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”.
- Strong planning processes and skills.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Coachable, receptive to feedback and implements immediately.
- Team player – previous athletic experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, innovates and continually improve current processes.
- Desires working in a start-up environment.