Full Stack Engineer
Engineering | Palo Alto, CA
Entytle’s cloud-based software creates highly qualified opportunities for the aftermarket business, driving top-line growth, improved sales cycle time and predictable revenue. With Entytle, aftermarket sales teams have actionable and timely insights into customers’ needs and can close more sales in less time.
How? Our Aftermarket Automation System aggregates and enriches customer data, analyzes customer history and behavior using sophisticated machine learning and statistical analysis, and surfaces actionable customer insights to drive aftermarket revenue growth.
Entytle is a 2016 Red Herring – North America Top 100 Company. The company has funding from Accel Partners, is based in Mountain View, CA and is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the rapidly growing team.
We are looking for senior full-stack developers with a strong demonstrated experience of delivering enterprise SaaS applications including multiple end-to-end product release cycles. The candidates should seamlessly move between backend development and frontend development.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, effectively managing priorities and communicating progress in a fast-paced agile development team. A cooperative, positive, and self-starting attitude is a must! Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & Redux on the front-end and Java/Python on the backend.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services.
- Build connectors to external systems like ERPs and CRMs using the REST APIs and/or the SDKs.
Work / Educational Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related (required), MS in Computer Science or related preferred.
- 3+ years industry experience in a software development role.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL and other database technologies.
- Experience with Linux based systems Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a big plus.
- Startup experience desired.
- Experience in administering / using CI tools such as Jenkins is desired.