Engineering | Pune, India
Mission of the role
We are looking for a principal engineer with a strong demonstrated experience of delivering enterprise SaaS applications including multiple end-to-end product release cycles. The candidate should be proficient in backend development, algorithms, data structures, and application performance.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines, effectively managing priorities and communicating progress in a fast-paced agile development team. A cooperative, positive, and self-starting attitude is a must! Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Backend web application development with a variety of languages including but not limited to Java and Python.
- Constant improvement of application performance.
- Architecting and building systems to run complex algorithms on large amounts of data.
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services.
- Build connectors to external systems like ERPs and CRMs using the REST APIs and/or the SDKs.
- Conceptually strong with Data structures and algorithms using Java/Python.
- Good command over enterprise application development/full Stack development.
- Command over relational database concepts, especially MySQL. Exposure to NoSQL will be great.
- Comfortable with distributed computing architectures.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Exposure to AWS is a big plus.
- Using CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Startup experience.
- Working with multi-site teams.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 8 to 20 years of experience working in a software development or architect role.
Entytle’s cloud-based software creates highly qualified opportunities for the aftermarket business, driving top-line growth, improved sales cycle time and predictable revenue. With Entytle, aftermarket sales teams have actionable and timely insights into customers’ needs and can close more sales in less time.
How? Our Aftermarket Automation System aggregates and enriches customer data, analyzes customer history and behavior using sophisticated machine learning and statistical analysis, and surfaces actionable customer insights to drive aftermarket revenue growth.
Entytle is a 2016 Red Herring – North America Top 100 Company. The company has funding from Accel Partners, is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, and is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the rapidly growing team.
- Do the little things right
- Obsess over our customers
- Act like an owner
- Deliver results
- Challenge the status quo