Senior DevOps Engineer
Engineering | Pune, India
Mission of the role
We are looking for a hard-working DevOps engineer who can help scale Entytle’s product and internal analytics system as our customer base grows. You should be comfortable with setting up infrastructure as well as ensuring constant performance improvement. You will be expected to work at a fast pace, while still maintaining a high bar for performance levels and security. We want someone who is enthusiastic and willing to collaborate with product management, engineering, and customer success through the product lifecycle.
- Ensure a seamless experience for Entytle’s customers by improving performance and uptime of our product – Entytle Insyghts.
- Tune various pieces of our infrastructure to improve application performance. This may be at the database, network, or application server level.
- Enforce client level security in our multi-tenant system.
- Work with engineering to improve performance of our analytical jobs.
- Work with engineering to help shape our overall architecture.
- Stay up to date with the latest pieces of technology in the DevOps space.
- Conversant with AWS infrastructure in terms of deployment, monitoring and scalability.
- Conversant with CI/CD and tools like Jenkins
- Conversant with scripting languages.
- Good understanding of infrastructure security at the following 3 layers: database, network, and application.
- Well conversant with database infrastructure scaling and tuning especially around MySQL
- Familiarity with enforcing data isolation in multi-tenant systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in working with multi site teams.
- Exposure to Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar tools.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5 to 15 years of experience working as a devops engineer, or in a related role.
Entytle’s cloud-based software creates highly qualified opportunities for the aftermarket business, driving top-line growth, improved sales cycle time and predictable revenue. With Entytle, aftermarket sales teams have actionable and timely insights into customers’ needs and can close more sales in less time.
How? Our Aftermarket Automation System aggregates and enriches customer data, analyzes customer history and behavior using sophisticated machine learning and statistical analysis, and surfaces actionable customer insights to drive aftermarket revenue growth.
Entytle is a 2016 Red Herring – North America Top 100 Company. The company has funding from Accel Partners, is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, and is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the rapidly growing team.
- Do the little things right
- Obsess over our customers
- Act like an owner
- Deliver results
- Challenge the status quo