Senior UI/UX Designer
Product | Palo Alto, CA
Mission of this role
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to craft world-class products. You should be comfortable both envisioning aspirational product ideas and diving into the weeds to build things. You’ll need to be excited to collaborate with product management, engineering and customer success throughout the product cycle.
- Build compelling consumer-like experiences for the enterprise knowledge worker.
- Develop user interface designs in response to product requirements, user analyses and business needs.
- Develop conceptual models, information architectures, workflows, design prototypes and user interface specifications.
- Conceive and implement interface standards and guidelines.
- Drive design that supports both the business and a strong user experience.
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in the UX arena.
Work / Educational Requirements
- 5+ years industry experience as a UI/UX designer with a strong emphasis on interaction design.
- Experience with Enterprise software is a must.
- Customer empathy and real passion for holistic, end-to-end UX design.
- Must have experience with UX design for web-based software applications AND mobile apps.
- Fluency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Self-starter, fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; precise, on-time and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and/or any number of tools to go from idea to product.
- A portfolio of strong design work demonstrating a track record of experience in UI/UX Design and insights from completed projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, HCI, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.