- Looking for a hands on application management expert with an ability to work as individual contributor as well as lead team of highly skilled technical people.
- The successful candidate will manage deployments, monitor and run one or more SaaS based product platforms on a variety of deployment architectures (Cloud, On-prem, Hybrid).
- This role will be responsible for ensuring Entytle continues to deliver business value, ensure the platform operates with high availability and great resiliency
- Understanding of SOPs and SLA driven service offerings. Problem solver and quick to troubleshoot.
- We have a Lean-Agile focus on delivering the right platforms and solutions to internal and external customers with the highest quality in the most optimal time frames.
- This position requires a thorough knowledge of what it takes to deploy scalable, resilient, highly responsive and high-performance platforms at a rapid pace.
- Lead the team by empathising the pain points and removing impediments for developers to perform and deliver on commitments.
- Mentor the team by identifying gaps and opportunities for growth and upskill in the teams.
- Ensure 24X7X365 availability of services. Maintain and enhance the production deployment infrastructure
- Actively participate in technical communities and incorporate best practices in the deployment discipline
- Conversant with best practices related to security/SOC2/ISO and maintains the necessary control
- Strong leadership – clear goal setting, and managing outcomes. Comfort in an ambiguous environment. Ability to create a structure where there is none
- Execution focused – knows how to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile thinker, quick learner
- Intellectually curious looks outside boundaries to learn how to do things better
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Self-starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”
- Entrepreneurial – knows how to make the most of the constraints to achieve objectives, while delivering on commitments
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust to changing work environment as needed
- Collaborative – knows how to work across boundaries in an early-stage environment
- Has grit – knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win
Work & Educational Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of application management experience in which the last 3+ years are in a product / platform-based company.
- Comes from software development based ecosystems. Have an AWS, Azure and other cloud provider background and have experience in Linux and Windows
- Have spent a major part of the career in product-based setups.
- Comes from a strong technical background
- Can demonstrate examples of complex system deployments and maintenance
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India.