- Work with, as needed, customers to understand business challenges and propose new modeling and algorithmic solutions that leverage the latest in statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the data science team, data engineers, developers and product management to translate business requirements into technical requirements that can be addressed with statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Study data sources and find insights/correlation to investigate how data science can be used to solve existing and new business challenges.
- Apply statistical analysis and modeling techniques on small and large datasets to solve specific business problems in the installed base sales automation domain.
- Use best practices in applying and deploying data science at scale.
- Strong sense of and an ability to cultivate an environment of teamwork, and a willingness to help others.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non- technical staff members and customers.
- Proficiency in data analysis and programming languages such as SQL, Python, and R.
- 2-7 years hands-on experience in machine learning, statistics or experiment design.
- Master’s Degree required in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Operations
- Research, Computer Science, Physics or a related field with focus on data analysis.
- Expertise in machine learning, statistics, data analysis.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of advanced methods, and experience in applying those methods to a variety of problems.
- Solid grasp of probability, statistical or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Experience with time-series analysis would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems
- Familiarity with software development cycles, source control systems (including Git), databases, and cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Knowledge of large equipment manufacturing, installed base sales, recurring revenue, and equipment service would be a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Python,Machine Learning,Data Analysis,SQL,R