- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Very strong expertise in MySQL, Oracle, Postgrads, or any other RDBMS.
- Ability to write complex queries with joins, right use of indexes.
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Good grasp at data modeling and ability to design one based on the requirements.
- Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus.
- 0 to 4 years of experience.
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India.