- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to train staff.
- Thorough understanding of quality control standards and methodologies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient in testing tools including automation, test planning, stress, load testing, bug management etc.
- Understands build process, CI/CD.
- Worked on multiple production releases in SaaS and on-prem enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 12-15 years of related experience required with at least five years as a Sr. Quality and Operations manager or similar role.
- Software Products background.
- Strategic planning – QA and Production Support.
- Flawless and timely releases, The releases should meet the quality, scalability standards and production support meet SLAs set by the organization.
- Oversee test plans and publish test reports.
- Analyze customer issues and meet SLAs.
- Institute, refine, monitor, and measure right processes, standards, and best practices.
- Participate in SOC2 and other audits · Build and execute communication plan to all stakeholders.
- Production operations from a strategic level to ensure that products meet quality, integrity, functionality, and other non-functional specifications and requirements.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring as required to the QA and production support staff.
- Performance management of team members.