Mission: Create and grow market for Entytle’s solution by finding and winning new customers for Entytle every year.
The Enterprise Account Executive will:
- Work closely with the Sales Development team to qualify all prospects to meet growth criteria
- Acquire 10-15 new customers per year for Entytle’s Installed Base Data Platform for Industrial OEMs
- Develop qualification processes to ensure that each customer has a potential of $300 – 500k annual contract value within 3 years of their initial subscription with Entytle.
- Meet or exceed quota within 6 months of commencing employment (on a quarterly and annual basis).
- Exceed bookings quota attainment every quarter ($250K ACV bookings), while building/maintaining a pipeline ~4X quarterly target.
- Solution selling into prospect account base focusing on new logo acquisition.
- Solid proven sales process methodology that focuses on tightly matching customer pain/requirements to solution, understanding and controlling the sales cycle, surrounding prospect accounts by establishing relationships with all stakeholders.
- Learn and understand prospect’s problem statement and present tailored Entytle solution to satisfy need; Work closely with the Pre-Sales peer to define and create account sales strategies.
- Partner with the Sales Development team to effectively build quality pipeline & opportunities.
- Be a credible trusted advisor by speaking at the level of sophisticated revenue leaders.
- Intimately know and consistently win against the competition.
- Prepare proposals/quotes, perform and coordinate demonstrations when necessary, whether onsite or via online.
- Manage complex enterprise sales from business champion to the CEO level, and with a track record of successful revenue attainment (Becoming a “trusted business advisor” to key executives in each account).
- Continually improve and innovate AE processes for future team members; Implement and provide feedback on sales and marketing campaigns as needed.
- 6-8 + years proven, successful record of sustained quota attainment with staying power
- At least 3 years at a true start-up (series A or B) to mature company evolution experience
- Love to work at early-stage start-ups where the ability to directly impact the organization is high
- Hate to lose, love to win mentality.
- Know your prospects and focus on their success.
- Previous experience with SaaS, CRM, ERP, AI/ML, Customer Data Platforms, Field Service, Industrial OEMs
- Strong leadership – clear goal setting, and managing to outcomes.
- Proven track record selling complex solutions while maintaining strong and lasting relationships.
- Execution focused – knows how to get things done; Must be able to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in easy-to-understand manner.
- Agile thinker, quick learner
- Team player DNA working with all departments across the company to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What will you get?
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life benefit
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- An environment where we work hard and also play harder
- Being part of and contributing to the TEAM and Family environment
- Passionate people building great products
Entytle, Inc. is a provider of Entytle Insyghts, the world’s first Installed Base Data Platform (IBDP) for Industrial OEMs to unify, organize & analyze their customer information while significantly improving available data quality. Insyghts, a SaaS platform, incorporates purpose-built AI/ML analytics to identify sales and service opportunities to increase wallet share from the OEM’s installed base. Insyghts is the Customer Data Platform (CDP) for Manufacturers to have visibility into their customer base and use that installed base data to drive revenue, loyalty and customer experience. Entytle is trusted by Industry leaders including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Peerless Pump, Dematic, ColeParmer and many more who use Entytle to drive organic growth at scale. Learn more at www.entytle.com.
The applicants will have to send their applications to email@example.com