Entytle is on a mission to make every OEM front-line worker a trusted customer expert. Our vision is to be the operating system for an OEM’s Installed Base..
We are revolutionizing the way industrial OEMs can leverage existing information to make highly profitable data driven decisions and increase recurring revenue from their installed base.
Our highly satisfied customers have derived tremendous ROI from our cutting edge software.
We are looking for seasoned, hardworking, smart, over-achieving territory sales executives that have proven experience and a passion for selling Enterprise SaaS solutions to Industrial OEMs, specifically to Sales and Aftermarket Services executives. This position is responsible for hunting and solution selling into new customers.
- Exceed bookings quota attainment every quarter (2 new customers per quarter/ $250K revenue)
- Solution selling into prospect account base focusing on new logo acquisition
- Solid proven sales process methodology that focuses on tightly matching customer pain/requirements to solution, understanding and controlling the sales cycle, surrounding prospect accounts by establishing relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven experience in forecasting and closing to that forecast every quarter
- Work closely with the Sales Engineer peer to define and create account sales strategies
- Partner with the Sales Development team to effectively build quality pipeline & opportunities
- Be a credible trusted advisor by speaking at the level of sophisticated revenue leaders
- Intimately know and consistently win against the competition
- 8 to 10 + years proven successful record of sustained quota attainment with staying power
- At least 3 years at a true start-up (series A or B) to mature company evolution experience
- Love to work at early stage start-ups where the ability to directly impact the organization is high
- Hate to lose, love to win mentality
- Know your prospects and focus on their success
- Previous experience with Industrial OEMs, SaaS, Field Service, AI/ML solutions, CRM
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in easy to understand manner
- Must be able to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Proven track record selling complex solutions while maintaining strong and lasting relationships
- Excellent diagnostic, communication and presentation skills
- Team player DNA working with all departments across the company to achieve objectives
- Bachelor Degree required
What You Will Get
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life benefit
- 401k plan
- Stock options
- An environment where we do work hard and also play harder
- Being part of and contributing to the TEAM and Family environment
- Passionate people building great products
Entytle, Inc. is a provider of Entytle Insyghts, the world’s first Installed Base Data Platform (IBDP) for Industrial OEMs to unify, organize & analyze their customer information while significantly improving available data quality. Insyghts, a SaaS platform, incorporates purpose-built AI/ML analytics to identify sales and service opportunities to increase wallet share from the OEM’s installed base. Entytle is trusted by Industry leaders including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Peerless Pump, Dematic, ColeParmer and many more who use Entytle to drive organic growth at scale. Learn more at entytle.