Mission: Research, identify and prospect target customers. Generate quality meetings through various prospecting methods including cold calling, emails blasts, marketing campaigns, incoming inquiries, etc. Fill top of the funnel for Entytle to hit all growth targets – become the voice of the Entytle brand.
Entytle ESDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes and by developing their own prospecting best practices through hands-on experience. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You’ll also learn what works best and continuously improve the SDR process for future team members.
- Desire to learn and succeed in enterprise-level SaaS sales
- Preferably 1 year experience in sales development role in a SaaS environment
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Four year university/college degree required
- Prior successful cold calling or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Continually improve and innovate SDR processes for future team members
- Grow, manage and maintain top of the funnel pipeline
- Strategize with team to identify and target key prospects
- Engage executives in high-level aftermarket discussions
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter
- Unwavering self-confidence
- Execution focused, gets things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile thinker, quick learner
- Self starter, motivated to help drive company “agenda”
- Strong planning processes and skills
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable, receptive to feedback and implements immediately
- Team player – previous athletic experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, innovates and continually improve current processes
- Desires working in a start-up environment
Why a Career with Entytle? Are you looking to jump-start your career with a fast-growing venture capital backed technology company? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart, driven and hardworking people that push you to be better and deliver excellent results? If you answered yes, you will fit right in at Entytle! Entytle is looking to capitalize on its current momentum by expanding our sales team in Austin. We’re looking for people that want to jump-start their career through enterprise sales and new business development. Previous sales experience in technology is helpful but it isn’t a requirement.
Competitive: Base + Bonus + Equity
- Generous medical insurance program
- Open PTO Policy
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Mountain View, California, with a growing office in Pune, India and expanding into Austin, TX.