Mission of the Role
Manage the onboarding of customers onto Entytle’s Aftermarket Engagement Platform (Insyghts) by leading a team of Solutions Managers in successfully executing a growing portfolio of customer delivery projects, ensuring they meet customer objectives and are delivered on time and within budget. Institute a repeatable delivery model that enables Entytle to continue to grow and accelerate customer time to value.
As the Delivery Manager, you will be the primary person responsible for managing all Entytle customer delivery projects. You will lead a team of Solutions Managers, who will lead specific implementations. You will ensure the quality of the Solution Managers’ performance through coaching, development, oversight, and performance management. You will recruit, onboard, train, manage and develop the Solution Managers to ensure delivery capacity matches demand.
Implementation is critical to the success of the Entytle solution. As Entytle continues to grow, you will be required to take the lessons learned from almost 50 implementations and institute a standard, repeatable, efficient delivery process, including project plans, stakeholder management, risk management, customer communication, customer dashboards, and internal management reporting for Entytle management. You, through implementing a standard process, will ensure a superior and consistent customer experience during the delivery process, while delivering a fast time to value.
You will ensure that implementations are executed with collaboration between the Solutions Managers (reporting to you), Entytle’s Sales & Customer Success teams (based in USA and Pune), the Entytle Data Team (based in Pune), and key customer stakeholders (global).
Data is at the core of a success Entytle implementation. Therefore, your team of Solution Engineers will be required to be hands-on and working with the customer right from Day 1. This typically involves everything from working with IT to extract the right data to training end users on how to derive value from Entytle Insyghts. You’ll be comfortable coaching your team on getting deep into the data, using SQL and Python to analyze customer trends and stitch together data from multiple sources. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our Data Science and Product teams to develop innovative new features, fine-tune various algorithms, and improve our product and our customer’s user experience. You will solicit feedback from customers and be involved in shaping future product offerings, data operations and data science features by working closely with the respective teams.
- Deliver Return On Investment to a portfolio of customers in excess of plan
- Implement a standard, repeatable, measurable delivery process
- Ensure Entytle leadership and other functions have clear transparency to project status and risks, with issues escalated in a timely manner
- Grow the delivery team of Solutions Managers to meet increased demand
- Customer communications
- Coaching and development
- Data and analytics
- Program or project portfolio management
- Delivery execution
- Process management
- Business fundamentals
- Attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Calm under pressure
Experience and Skills Required
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role as delivery manager
- 3+ years in a management, coaching and, performance management role
- 3+ years in project, portfolio or program management
- Ability to plan and execute projects within tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to have challenging discussions with customers
- Ability to institute a standard delivery process
- Resource management for delivery as well as expectation setting with customers
- Exceptionally high standards for any deliverable to the customer
- Strong knowledge of databases, ability to work with data hands-on with high fluency, ability to coach others
- Innovative thinking to meet requirements within constraints
- Ability to work with a wide range of personas, from Inside Sales Representatives to Service executives, to drive quick decisions and meet implementation requirements
- Conduct in-person and remote workshops, customer meetings, data discussions virtually and in-person (the US and Europe) (Travel estimated at up to 30% of the time after Covid)
- Willingness to receive feedback and improve
Preferable Experience and Skills
- Past work in the delivery of software or data products
- Past work with industrial manufacturers and/or industrial parts and service
- Strong technical aptitude, including intermediate or advanced fluency with SQL and PLSQL
- Python (Pandas, Sklearn) is a great plus
- ETL knowledge
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India. Entytle serves the world’s leading industrial manufacturers, with customers including Johnson Controls, Baker Hughes, Duravant, Grundfos, and General Electric, among others.