Working as part of product management and interacting closely with user-experience designers, technical documentation, and release management experts to develop our platform strategy, roadmap, and specification of product requirements. You’ll translate user problems into a great product, while managing complex product decisions and trade-offs in a global environment. Mission of this role: Develop a category leading SaaS platform.
- Be part of and helping in defininig Entytle platform roadmap defintion
- Drive Entytle’s Platform Go-To-Market strategy in conjunction with marketing
- Deliver key elements of the platform consistent with our timeline and cadence expectations
- Ability to envision the future for our customers’ end users and understand unspoken needs and problems
- Comfort in ambiguous environments – ability to create structure where there is none
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Empathy for the customer, allows them to understand how the customer will react/act/behave in certain situations.
- Has grit – knows how to recover from mistakes and failures, and bounce back to win
- At least 8 years in enterprise SaaS software, with a particular emphasis on product related activities (engineering or product management)
- Delivered a product catered to large enterprises (as opposed to SMBs)
Personal Characteristics | Other Requirements & Plus Points
- Willingness to travel globally (possibly extensively, once safe to do so)
- Hands on experience with SQL and data visualization software is a plus
- High level knowledge of data science concepts is a plus
- Prior experience working with industrial OEMs is a plus
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India.