“Your website is the window of your business. Keep it fresh , keep it exciting- Jay Conrad Levinson”
Your website represents you and your business throughout the day. It helps create a vision for your business in front of the world. Building a website is the toughest task: choosing the right color, figuring out the right balance, choosing what to highlight and where, all of these become very critical while designing any website.
Here are the top 5 industrial websites that have been designed keeping all of the above points in mind and serve as great examples while designing an Industrial website.
1) Hayward Gordon – https://haywardgordon.com/
The Hayward Gordon Group is a leading supplier of pumps and mixers. It recently launched its redesigned website. This new website now brings together the Hayward Gordon Group of companies into one site:
- Focus on Customer Experience: This website displays a very streamlined and modern design with improved functionality, and easy access to essential information to help customers make decisions about their mixing and pumping needs. This site also includes a variety of new features to help visitors easily navigate and find the products they need.
- Easy access to product information: They have also hosted their full product portfolio, manuals, and drawings which makes it easy for their customers to find any product information easily.
2) Johnson Controls – https://www.johnsoncontrols.com/
Johnson Controls is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ireland, that produces HVAC Equipment, Building Automation and Controls, Security, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Digital Solutions, Industrial Refrigeration, Residential and Smart Home, Retail Solutions, Distributed Energy Storage, and Oil and Gas Products.
- Design and Color Balances: This website hosts a good balance of their brand colors along with white. The website has a simple and sophisticated design which also includes the use of minimal design elements to properly highlight the text.
- Easy and clear navigation: The website is also pretty easy to navigate and you can find all the information that you need with their clear navigation. What stands out the most about this website is the ‘View Our Brands’ button that’s situated at the top left column of the screen. This helps the user to view all of Johnson Control’s brands with a single click.
- Mobile-friendly design: The Johnson Controls website has also given utmost attention to its mobile users. Their website is completely mobile-friendly and one can easily navigate through all their products and resources via mobile as well.
3) Mac Instruments – https://macinstruments.com/
MAC Instruments is a division of Machine Application Corporation. It is the industry standard for high-temperature humidity measurement and steam flow meter equipment with a wide range of industrial applications.
- Website Theme: The website stands out because of its dark and bold theme. They have individual product pages for each of their products. Each product page has a lot of in-depth information which includes datasheets, wiring information, handbooks, and more.
- “Back To Top” CTA: Mac Instruments utilizes a great “Back To Top” CTA on its website. This feature enables their user to get back to the top of the webpage and enhances the user experience for their audience.
- Large CTAs throughout the website: Their website uses large blue rectangular CTA buttons which grab attention. The use of blue over their dark theme makes their buttons stand out.
4) Mattei – https://www.matteicomp.com/
Mattei is a leading provider of innovative rotary vane technology. They pioneered the development of the rotary vane compressor in 1958. For more than 50 years, their machines have been widely used worldwide in almost every industry.
- Text Animation: The first thing you’ll notice is that the homepage has some simple, yet effective animations for the homepage copy, images, and navigation bar.
- Use of Popups: They use pop-ups to highlight their product guides and other resources which grab the attention of the user at the first glance.
- Use of Big, Bold Text: You can evidently see the use of the large big font to emphasize the text. The combination of the dual-toned headers and language makes the website seem authoritative, bold, and attention-grabbing.
- Product Images: The website also displays all of Mattei’s products upfront. This helps to build a clear understanding of what the company offers. Highlighting product guides and product images also helps the buyers evaluate the products and make a well-informed decision.
5) Dehumidifier Corp – https://www.dehumidifiercorp.com/
Dehumidifier Corporation of America provides complete indoor air quality control including both room heating, and air cooling, along with pool water heating assistance. The products they offer vary from dehumidifiers, control systems, condensers, and duct heaters serving a wide range of industries.
- Use of Video- The first thing you notice when you check this website is the video that helps highlight their product. And the text over it, with two large CTAs, helps the user focus their attention on CTAs while watching the video.
- Highlighting Applications and Products: when you start scrolling through the website, you can see in-depth descriptions of all the applications, just before the section about products and accessories. This helps the users understand the applications first and then navigate to the products. The screen directly shows you the case studies, products and applications, and services.
- Use of Dual Menu Bar: This website features a double menu bar at the top. This helps the user to easily navigate to different parts of the website. Both the menus are stationary and all the information about the product, its applications, services, and support can easily be found right in the menu bar. They also host a great resource library.