- Extensive testing experience with Web-Based Application.
- Good technical skills including knowledge of databases, MySQL and Operating Systems is required.
- Knowledge of API Testing and AWS
- Knowledge of standard QA processes, test plans, test case design, test case management
- Defect management and reporting using JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with Agile/Scrum teams.
- Experience on Open Source tools Selenium and able to write the test script using the existing framework.
- Exposure to CORE Java and OOPS concepts
- Able to write the Xpath and CSS Path
Entytle is a global provider of Installed-Base Sales Automation solutions that help B2B manufacturers increase customer loyalty and lifetime value, thus creating customers for life. Entytle has built Entytle Insyghts, an AI-powered platform that enables customers to assemble data from multiple, siloed systems, and processes that data to identify usage patterns and customer segments, deliver opportunities for parts and services sales, and drive aftermarket revenue growth. Founded in 2014, the company is based out of Austin, TX, with a growing office in Pune, India.